Saturday, November 19, 2005

My Cartoons Are Getting Too Depressing...Time for Some Sheep!

click to enlarge I have decided, looking over my work lately, that my cartoons are getting a little bit depressing. So this week, I'm going in a lighter direction. For some reason, I believe that if I create things that are morbid or pessimistic, that it will somehow prevent me from feeling sad (kind o like exorcising demons or what have you). Well, that's not true...studies show that depressed mood is often made worse by stuff like depressing journal entries and depressing macramé or whatever. So THIS week, I have gone with sheep. Sheep make me laugh, no matter WHAT they're doing. I hope you feel the same way.

1 Comments:

At 11/19/2005 07:31:00 PM , Blogger Mario Montgomery said...

Sheep make me happy too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home