Saturday, October 08, 2005

The Death of Marat

click to enlarge Marat actually spent most of his time in the bath, as he had a very hideous skin disease that he contracted in the sewers of Paris while hiding from various bloodthirsty Girondins. Fascinating, no? I missed out on my sleep last night...I lay in bed from 4 to 8 with nothing to do but watch the sky go from black to gray to a slightly lighter shade of gray. Strangely, however, I feel fantastic! Today will be a good day! I'm off to take a bath in my turbin.

3 Comments:

At 10/08/2005 02:56:00 PM , Blogger Mario Montgomery said...

Sleepless nights, I can truly relate. Have fun in the bath.

 
At 10/12/2005 05:55:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK so I did not even stay up as late as you and I was tired the next day.

 
At 10/12/2005 05:55:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S. This is Becky. Huzzah for being able to comment

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home